Monday, June 3, 2013

Whahappin Saturday Night?!?!

Yeah, somebody call Waka Flocka and tell him he's a punk because NOBODY goes harder in the paint than your girl. One morning I swear I'm going to wake up with some kind of exotic animal in my bathroom, Leslie Chow passed out naked in a pile of blow on my coffee table, and Mike Tyson at my front door with Phil Collins on blast.

I was working on another post and came across these pics in my phone of the new, hot bartender Marine named Zach that I met Saturday night at karaoke up at Fast Eddie's. Yeah, I said Marine *swoon*. Seriously, this dude is so pretty and not only did he know how to make a Dirty Shirley, he perhaps makes the best ones ever.

These pics are super blurry and don't even begin to do this dude justice. For real, he is a ridiculously good looking man with the kind of smile that makes you think he can't possibly be a gentleman behind closed doors. I'm not even going to try to lie.. Given the opportunity, I'd probably do things to him that would make even Jenna Jameson blush...


Anyway, I totally forgot that I took pics of him and am now trying to think back and remember exactly what possessed me to do this. I'm also wondering just how much of a maniac I must have been that night. This move is pretty brazen, even for me.. I tend to be a bit more subtle and covert. 

In my defense though, if this man was serving you alcohol wouldn't you probably drink more than you normally do too? There are a lot of things I'm sure I would do for this man that I wouldn't normally do (which is a pretty short list because honey badger don't give a shit).

Let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that I don't remember taking pics of this dude, but I damn sure remember him saying he is a Marine.. as my friend Alex who has a serious crush on me stood next to me getting super jealous knowing I needed a towel to wipe my leg. Now Alex and Zach had already met previously during the week. Alex likes Zach... But in that moment he looked at Zach about ready to kill him and said something to the effect of "Man, don't tell her that! Stop telling her that!" And I'm like "Yeah, you probably shouldn't tell me that... but you should totally keep telling me that."

For those of you who don't know, God has a hard on for Marines and so do I. My Dad and Grampa were both Marines. It has been drilled into me since birth that the United States Marine Corps is the world's best fighting force. I believe in that like I believe in Jesus... OORAH!


And then it occurred to me that I vaguely remember writing down my blog URL for him along with my phone number. I can only assume I must have told him these were going in the blog. Even if I didn't, I can't help but post about this purely because I think it's hysterical that I took pics of some dude I'd just met with his knowledge obviously but maybe not with his full consent. 

So shout out to him for being a good sport if he's actually reading this post. And also, apologies to him for my no doubt insane behavior that I can only hope was at least somewhat obnoxiously charming.


No comments:

Post a Comment