Monday, June 3, 2013

OH MAH GOD! I Fucking LOVE Major Lazer!!!

If you haven't heard this song and seen this video then you must have been living under a rock for the past 3 hours. This shit is fucking BANANAS! It's Pon De Floor version 3.0. It's like Cirque du Soleil meets DOA: Dead or Alive plus Attack of the 50 ft. Woman. 

Fair Warning that the following might, can, probably will, or already is happening right now:

1) I will be quoting the white chicks at the beginning for at least the next 3 months. "This beat is fucking dope... Hold still bitch.. Look like a slut." 

2) I am making this my new default cellphone ringtone. Sorry Bauer but the Harlem Shake is soooo 5 months ago. 

3) I am getting those white and green boxing Nikes the one chick is wearing because they are super cute.

4) Don't be surprised if I bust my ass out somewhere doing that super crucial semi-split 3 point stand and end up in the emergency room of a hospital stuck in that position. If you can't and don't see that coming then clearly you don't know me very well and you haven't been paying one damn bit of attention.

Major Lazer ft. 2 Chainz, Bruno Mars, Tyga & Mystic - Bubble Butt

2 comments:

  1. Holy shit! I finally have a comment on my blog post! I fucking LOVE you! Not even sure what your comment means... But YAY!

    ReplyDelete