Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy HumP Day! Theme Songs! YAY!

We've about survived half the week so YAY for us! Here are your songs for the day...

First, had this song stuck in my head all morning...

Kurtis Blow - The Breaks

Next, I'm listening to the Old School Rap station on Slacker Radio and this song came on. I really like the message....

Chubb Rock - Treat 'Em Right

This song also came on and made me think of happy times last year at Celebrate Fairfax when I saw Digital Underground perform this live and also one shining happy time this year at the Fair when my boy Roland performed it because it reminded me of last year... We'll get into that in further detail in my upcoming post I'm still working on...

But anyway, I think it's a great song for "Hump Day" and shout out to Roland if he's reading this...

Digital Underground - Humpty Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment