Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy Monday! Theme Songs to Kick Off Yet Another Week...

For those of you who went so hard in the paint over the weekend that Waka Flocka should take notes, then High Five and welcome to my boat of feeling hurt the F up and exhausted. Here are some songs to help give you an energy boost pick me up to help you get through the remainder of your day.

Raise your hand if you know this one...

Pharoahe Monch - Simon Says

This one was stuck in my head all morning...

DMX - Get It On The Floor

Heard this one over the weekend and I had forgotten all about it. It came out a minute ago but it hasn't really been on heavy rotation on the radio yet for whatever reason... which makes me happy because it's a good song that I would prefer not get ruined by playing it every five minutes on the five minutes...

A$ap Rocky and Skrillex - Wild For The Night

And I heard this one for the first time this morning and thought it was hot and also kinda funny...

Trinidad James - Female$ Welcomed

For real, how is my day not even half over yet?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment