Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Monday Theme Songs YAY!

Only Monday and already this week is dragging. It's going to be in the 90's today, tomorrow, the day after that, etc. I'm daydreaming wishing I was in a pool.

Since it's officially Summer now...

Will Smith - Summertime

and another fave of mine...

Sublime - Summertime

Now I've also gone a little country today... Why? Because I can. I was listening to one of my fave country stations on the way to work and these songs came on...

Zac Brown Band and Alan Jackson - As She Walks Away

This one is good too...

Jason Aldean - The Only Way I Know

Also heard this one this morning and it is my freaking super jam...

Academy Award Winning Three 6 Mafia - Sippin On Some Sizzurp

And finally, I ran across this little gem and it is the hotness. I LOVE Trina. She always tells it like it is cause fools should know they place..

Trina feat. Killa Mike - Look Back At Me

BOOM! Got more coming up so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment