Friday, June 14, 2013

The FCKC War with ACI - Part 4: More Aftermath and F You to Some People

Saturday Night/Early Sunday Morning:

Ya know, I had actually been debating about whether or not to keep my word and put this stuff in the blog. I was having a change of heart and thinking maybe I should leave it alone... until I saw ALL of this on Anthony aka Fingaz's Facebook profile…

Here is what's funny... I had an argument with my friend Champ on Facebook several months ago and posted something passive agressive. Anthony felt the need to comment and tell me how immature I was being for having aired it out on Facebook. Well, at least my post was only about one person and he and I resolved things. Anthony's THREE posts to follow were about MULTIPLE PEOPLE... MULTIPLE. People in our group that call him a friend.

Quick note...

Please refer to the screenshots below and see if your name is listed. We can talk about this privately if you like. Depending on who you are, if you are one of the main offenders and haven’t already been de-friended then you very soon might be. Should you wish to go ahead and take that step on your own, please feel free to do it. We are supposed to all be “friends.” I know for a fact that means more to some of you than others.

You ALL know that the people who Anthony aka Fingaz referred to are people you are probably “friends” with. I’ve never said one single ill word about quite a few of you, and if I have you know because I said it to your face directly. Obviously this respect was not returned. The thing YOU ALL should reevaluate is how you treat your friends. I’m not the first, nor the only, “friend” any of you have been quick to turn on. I don't really want to be "friends" with several of you anymore which is why I don't care about posting the screenshots below.
Also, please bear in mind, there is not a single one of you that has not been the subject of some bashing at points in the past. We already had this discussion when I went on the last rampage during the Champ situation. Clearly, nobody learned a lesson. Maybe this time you will learn to be nicer people and treat your "friends" better.



Actually, the comments in this post about making it like The Voice would probably make the contest more fair... But I don't think it would happen because most of the people who commented on all this NEVER tell their friends ANYTHING to their faces... Only behind their backs like this... But they think this counts because technically it's done in a passive aggressive way and we should know it's about us... Well, now you do!




Also, YES LARRY... I second the show idea for "Cut Throat Karaoke"... We should have a show about the drama... Just send the series of these posts to Bravo and MTV and maybe we can make that happen.



This also did not help the situation....



Here are the expanded comments on the above post... Just FYI BTW, Lou is the judge that is referred to in what Anthony calls the "conspiracy" I somehow accused people of... Whatever.. I hit Lou up privately. His comments to me about how great of a singer and performer I am clearly were contradicted... Also, let's keep this in perspective.. This is what the Host of the Contest, his wife, and a Judge on the panel at Celebrate Fairfax for the past 2 years all think about you... Mediocre and talentless people who just can't cut it. Good to know right? Fills you with warm fuzzy thoughts all over right? Yeah.



And finally, THIS… which is when I couldn’t let it go anymore….



“Anthony, you know I have zero qualms about calling myself out as one of the people who complained about the language and fairness on adhering to the rules. I have a Bachelors degree in Communication with a concentration in PR and a minor in Business. I can take anybody to task all day on FCC guidelines and regulations and stipulate every notable case law in the process because I studied it for school. Did you know FCC laws allow the words bitch and ass to be said on both radio and TV? Did you also know that Safe Harbor laws allow for the seven dirty words to be used after 10pm? Going by FCC guidelines anybody could've done any profane song they wanted in the Finals tonight just FYI. However, are you going to tell me that if I'd gotten up and sang Bitch by Meredith Brooks (which btw was listed on your list as a "clean" song along with Cypress Hill, NIN, and 2 Chainz) that that wouldn't have raised a single eyebrow or question regarding my language in my song choice? Could I have done Hits From The Bong as well? That was on the "clean" list and considering the amount of young people in the audience last night I'd have probably gotten an even more overwhelming crowd response than I did singing House of the Rising Sun (which was way more than either lady who broke the rules).. "Hell" I'd have even had a nice prop for that song! But I didn't perform it because I followed the rules despite your messing up on that "clean" list. The rules say no profanity or questionable language. Unless the word "hell" is used in the Biblical sense, it is considered foul/questionable language... much like the word "bitch" while appropriate when referring to female dogs becomes a foul word when used as a derogatory term applying to women. If a grade school aged child heard "Let me get a big HELL YEAH for all the redneck girls like me" at the fair and repeated that in school, that child would be disciplined and that child's parents would have to explain that their kid heard a contestant at your show at the fair singing that song. How good of a look is that? I have a point and so do the other people who complained. But yet, reading comments lumping me and them in as being stupid, talentless "sore losers" who aren't good enough to make it into the semifinals, especially when I have been a semifinalist the past 2 years sure seems super fair and completely right to me. I'm a paid professional musician and a damn good singer whether you, Lou, Karen, and anyone else commenting on all this agree with that or not. I certainly know plenty of other people who would beg to differ with your opinion. You and Glenn were in the wrong and you know it.. obviously well enough you informed the singers today not to pick songs with that same profane language and went to the Director because you weren't even sure. Sounds to me like the person you spoke with needs to familiarize himself with FCC laws as well because clearly he doesn't have a good understanding of what he is agreeing with... But I guarantee you by the time I get done, he damn sure will. Not a sermon dude, just a thought.”

 
For those of you who were so quick to pick a side and cared about whether you picked the right one, I leave you with these words… Don’t base your allegiance on somebody who is on a power trip and takes advantage of their position. One thing I learned in my Coda/AcA recovery is to be prepared to sever any and all ties and end any relationships of any nature in my life when my boundaries are not respected.
Let me also point out that one of those people is the person I had a discussion with during the 12 minutes I was waiting to call Glenn back. This person threw me under a bus to Anthony and commented on this post thanking him for dealing with the drama because he was mad at me for my suggestion about righting the wrongs done in the Wild Card... Why? Because it would've taken time away from Open Karaoke at the Fair. Let me repeat.. I GOT THROWN UNDER A BUS FOR DEFENDING A GROUP OF PEOPLE BECAUSE OF OPEN KARAOKE!!!
Ya'll need an intervention and a freaking 12 Step program for your karaoke addiction. Let this be it.

  Did you know Anthony accused me of being drunk because of this one picture....


When I posted this stuff up dedicated to Glenn which is also in Happy Tuesday People! Some Theme Songs for Your Day.... Warm Up to the FCKC War! 






 And he also said I accused people of cheating and also said he was guilty of some sort of conspiracy theory and referred to the screenshots from The FCKC War with ACI - Part Three: The Aftermath and Love to Glenn







Also, he brought up the names I called those 2 contestants which I explained in The FCKC War with ACI - Part Two: The Incident at The Fair Friday Night

How do I feel about all this? Well I already explained this to Alanna in a comment the other day when I posted Part One on my Facebook profile...




TO ANYBODY WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS POST OR MY BLOG OR ME PLEASE KNOW THAT I MEANT EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY WORD OF THIS...



I NEVER ACCUSED ANYONE OF CHEATING OR CONSPIRACY. ALL I DID WAS STATE FACTS AND CALL PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF A CONTEST OUT OVER NOT ADHERING TO A HARDCORE STATED OFFICIAL RULE. ANYBODY WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME OVER IT CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES! YEAH, I SAID FUCK.


Hold up....




No comments:

Post a Comment