Thursday, June 27, 2013

ATTENTION: STALKER ALERT!!! BIG RED FLAGS!!! HUGE RED FLAGS!!!

So just in case you thought I was kidding about having 7 Evil Stalkers/Stage 5 Clingers in my post Adventures in Dating: Seemingly Desperate Dudes Who Weird Me Out, here is a prime example of a situation which has now escalated and makes me THANK GOD I own a gun....

Remember the dude I referred to in Why Does Dating Suck? Cause Dudes Be Trippin That's Why! who threw up the BIG RED FLAGS?!?! Well, I don't remember if I mentioned this, but I did hear from him again and was forced to block him on both PoF and the Sprint website for my phone. 


But somehow he managed to find me on Facebook and sent me a friend request either late last night or early this morning.

He is the top one, Rusty Evans... I was like "Noooooo... Can't be the same dude."  


So I checked out his profile and sure enough, it totally is the same guy... What a fucking psycho?! For real, did he think he could trick me into accepting his friend request so he could step the stalking up a notch? Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these pictures I screenshotted from his Facebook profile. Should I disappear and my dead body drifts onto the shores of the Potomac River, this dude is the prime suspect at this point...



I also took it to the interwebz on a real computer so I could get a bigger pic to show you guys...




Here is the message I sent him before I blocked him on Facebook:
"I don't know how you found me on Facebook but you have crossed a serious line. I told you before to leave me alone and not to contact me again for any reason. I've already had to block your phone number and profile on PoF. I will also be blocking you on Facebook. If you did not understand before then I will say it one last time...
LEAVE ME ALONE AND DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT ME AGAIN FOR ANY REASON. IF YOU DO, I WILL CONTACT THE POLICE TO FILE HARASSMENT CHARGES AND OBTAIN A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST YOU."
I blocked him as soon as I sent the message. But he must have been sitting on his phone looking out like a hawk because he's a stalker and has no life beyond harassing me apparently. Here is his response...




LOVE how he tried to make it seem like I must be crazy and conceited. There is no way an Invite All would work to find my account. My cellphone number is not associated with my Facebook profile nor posted in my contact info for a reason. Also, the email address connected to my PoF profile isn't the same one I use for Facebook. Even if it were, he didn't know any of them. So how the fuck did he find me?

My friend Jeannie thinks he Catfished me. I spent more time today than I care to admit trying to figure out how he could use pictures and just my first name to find me. Special shout out and thank you to Brandon for being my awesome, super sexy guinea pig who let me attempt to Catfish hunt his profile down even though it didn't work. 

I will have to do a follow-up post about Catfishing because there are a CRAP TON of crazy ways people can use just your pictures to find your social media profiles on the interwebz. The only thing I can figure is he used one of my PoF pics on Google Images search and found my blog then found my Facebook profile through some serious recon he could've been doing for the past couple months. Guess I need to change some pics around and watch what I say a little more to safeguard my private life.

In the meantime, while I totally <3 y'all, please do not take the liberty to try to add my Facebook profile. I have a Facebook page dedicated to the blog that needs "Likes" and I promise starting today I'll be better about updating it more frequently. So please check out my Miss Slik's Guide to Gracefully Faking It Through Life Facebook Page and hit the Like button.

No comments:

Post a Comment