Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy HumP DaY People!!! Bonus Theme Songs!

Congratulations My People! You've survived the first half of the week and it is all downhill from here! Sorry for not updating yesterday... But much like I would a dissapointing lover in the bedroom, I fell asleep on ya'll last night. It was a nonstop busy day at work and then I had to get my workout in for an hour and of course, I had to watch Grimm because it is the BEST SHOW EVER! But here are some theme songs for your day...

First, here is a song I've been all about during my workouts. I use the Slacker Radio app on my phone because it will play random songs so I won't get bored and I get to discover new music that Slacker suggests based on whatever songs I favorite. They have a special section for Fitness with a variety of stations to listen to that pump you up. I've been doing the BPM Workout station lately because it helps me keep up a good, fast pace on the elliptical machine. This song Hello by Karmin is one of the songs that plays frequently and it's become one of my faves.


Karmin - Hello


Next, my homegirl Jeannie has been in labor since Thursday night but her water hasn't broken yet. I've never been pregnant nor given birth personally so I had no idea you could be in labor having contractions for days or weeks which is apparently called "Pre-Labor". All I have to say is F THAT!  So here is a song dedicated to her in the hopes that her pesky water breaks ASAP though so she can PUSH IT! PUSH IT GOOD!!! and finally bring this baby into the world... I'm SOOOOOOO freaking excited for her and you all should be too!

Salt N Pepa - Push It

And finally, seeing as how it is "Hump Day" here is a song in honor of that to get your mind in the gutter and your nether regions popping, bouncing, shaking, and thrusting. God I LOVE this song!

Tone-Loc - Wild Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment