Wednesday, May 29, 2013

F This Day! Angry Metal Theme Songs of the Day!

My sincere apologies to you fine interwebs people! I've abandoned you for the past week and a half. Life has been hectic and somewhat unsettling in the past 9 days since my last post. We're going to get into all that later today I PROMISE! I always say that and then most of the time I don't so this time I PROMISE I'm going to get you caught up.

We're about to get pretty candid here from now on. I honestly don't care about hurting anybody's feelings or making anybody unhappy today. Why? Because a lot people are rude douchebag fucktard assholes who deserve to get their feelings hurt a little bit... perhaps even in a public forum. Maybe that will teach them not to act that way anymore... at least one can only hope.

But yeah, I'm freaking angry dude. I got bullshitted at the karaoke championship venue finals because people are wack, playing favorites, and clearly deaf. I've got 99 problems and bitches account for several. A couple dudes in particular are driving me up the fucking wall, one of whom is the reason my leg has hurt for the past couple days. On Friday I found out the results of my blood test I had last Monday when my arm got violated and it turns out that I'm freaking B12 deficient. These supplements are making me feel worse instead of better. My Grampa's birthday was this also this past Sunday and it's the first one since his passing, which was a hard day because I'm still mourning. Oh yeah, and it's my 10 week anniversary since I quit smoking. I just stepped up to Step 3 which is the lowest level of nicotine. The patches are now super tiny. My body is like "FUCK YOU BITCH!!! Where is the nicotine you whore?!?" I'm tellin ya, these patches didn't prevent the irritability from quitting smoking. They just delayed it for awhile. I'm about to break.

But first, theme songs of the day....

Today is RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR METAL!!!! Lots of angry white boy music...

First, really been getting into Sevendust lately...

Last week I heard this song on the radio on my way to work and I freaking love it.

Sevendust - Waffle

Sevendust - Denial


But that does not quite express exactly where we're at today. I'm honestly just warming you up... A simple Google search for angry metal songs yielded all the songs below.

This is getting a little closer...

Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough


Five Finger Death Punch - White Knuckles

Discovered this band in my search that I'd never heard of before but I'm now diggin on as of today... Feel like I want to dedicate this to a certain dude who is driving me crazy and also is responsible for making my leg hurt... which I'm not that mad about considering the circumstances of how it got hurt. No, I'm mad because he's not responding to the couple texts I sent telling him about my leg and also bitching at him for not texting me the other night to tell me he got home OK and didn't fall asleep while driving and end up as roadkill, which he should at least do after practically offering me what in my world is the equivalent to a relationship and then copping out like a punk ass bitch probably because he's having some gut check internal struggle like he always does for whatever reason. So fuck him right now. Guess I should've left him at his previous 2am hooker status instead of getting my feelings fucked with.

Eighteen Visions - Black & Bruised


But here is where we're REALLY at right now....

Static X - Destroy All

Also we are here too...

Hatebreed - Destroy Everything

And we are definitely here for damn sure.. Fucking LOVE Otep! I've been a fan for a couple years now and this is my go-to angry metal...

Otep - Special Pets

And finally...

Slipknot - People=Shit



No comments:

Post a Comment