Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Friday People!!! BONUS Theme Songs to Get You Ready For The WEEKEND and Miss Slik's BIG UP's for the Day!!!

YOU MADE IT... Well, almost.. Just got to get to late-mid afternoon or early evening in my case and then you're home free for a couple days. For some reason my song of the day post from Wednesday doesn't look it published and I've been crazy busy since then. So let me make it up to you with some bonus songs to help get you pumped up and into weekend mode.

First, I woke up with this song in my head and heart this morning... which is weird because I hate Dave Matthew's Band. For some reason though I'm super feelin this song today.

Dave Matthew's Band - Ants Marching


Next, raise your hands if you know this song! It's a Friday anthem from the early 90's that always gets me in a zone for Friday night..

Zhane - Hey Mr. DJ


OK, now in case you didn't know, I'm a HUGE SUPER FAN of cheezzzzzyyyy 80's Hair Metal and this is one of my personal faves...

Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane


Finally for those of you trying get your serious dance on today, these next few are for you....

First, our fave pop star from South Korea, PSY was on The TODAY Show this morning debuting his latest single Gentleman along with the dance moves to go with it. This is his follow up to Gangnam Style, which personally I liked more. But this is hot too and I really like him. In all the morning and talk shows I've seen him on he's always very humble and also very entertaining. So he get's Miss Slik BIG UP's for the day where ever he is in the world, which I'd assume is probably still NYC at the moment.

PSY - Gentleman


Next, I'm really diggin this UK pop-club duo called Icona Pop ever since I saw them perform live on Kathy Lee & Hoda. This song makes me want to go CRAZY! On my way into work this morning they were playing it on The Kane Show on HOT 99.5 and I couldn't help but go straight bananas singing at the top of my lungs.

Icona Pop - I Love It


Also, in searching for I Love It on YouTube, I stumbled across another single by Icona Pop which is PERFECT for today. It's called Ready For The Weekend.

Icona Pop - Ready For The Weekend (Club Mix)



Have fun jammin out cause it's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment