Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy HumP Day Theme Songs!

It's been a minute since my last post. I've been dealing with things and living my life because that is how I find things to write about that you might actually find entertaining and/or interesting. Anyway, theme songs for today...

It's hump day and today I'm feeling semi-ratchet so let's get to this...

First up is a joint by DMV's own Wale. I was listening to iHeart Radio a couple weeks ago and this song came on. It's the jam.


The next one is by Ca$h Out. I heard it this morning while I was getting ready for work. It makes me want to wobble and do 3 point stands...

 

This one by Travis Porter also makes me want to wobble and do 3 point stands. Of course, everything Travis Porter pretty much makes you feel like you should be stripping for tips while somebody makes it rain...


Now y'all know I love me some 2 CHAINZ! This song he did with Michael Posner sort of takes me back because I guess I used to be that girl. I wouldn't call myself a "DJ Ho" persay. Others used to call me that but it's rather inaccurate. I preferred to think of myself more as a "DJ Special Friend Who Had A LOT Of Intelligent and Interesting Conversations". But once I became a DJ myself, neither term applied anymore because then it's just 2 DJ's getting it on. If anything, I'd have been a CSW trying to use them to get famous. However, as discussed in Who the Fuck is this Bottom-Feeding Losery Stalker Groupie Douche?!? I didn't take full advantage of those situations perhaps they way I should have. Anyway, the song...


Finally, this next song by Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake actually resonates with me in my lust for fame with my barely existent DJ career and also with this tiny, obscure blog. Fame and Celebrity are such a ellusive, fickle hookers that you wish you could buy but are lucky if you're able to rent...


BOOM! Stay tuned. Who knows what the day might bring?


No comments:

Post a Comment