Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Monday Theme Songs From 2CHAINZ!

Sorry I've been MIA folks... Been dealing with a rack of stuff including my car which just cost me a small fortune to get stuff fixed on. My phone also broke and I had to wait for my replacement to come in which meant I was pretty much disconnected for most of last week. Also, I was doing some dating and finally broke the failure to launch first date curse.

Anyway, I'm feelin some 2 CHAINZ in a major way today so that's what we're doing for the theme songs...

First up, the song that provoked this...


Also, I had this song stuck in my head all weekend...


This one is a super fave...


I'mma start a riot...


And this one with Nicki Minaj is the super jam of the century...


And finally, can't forget about this one....


BOOM! Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment