Friday, August 23, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY THEME SONGS: 2 CHAINZ, Twerkathon OH-13, and DIPLO!

It's FRIDAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I don't know about you but I'm ready for the weekend and am counting down the hours, minutes, and seconds until it begins. I think this may be the only week I've ever done a straight 5 days of theme songs so I hope y'all are enjoying the music I've been digging up. 

I'm not sure if you've noticed yet, but I've been trying to make this series of posts a little more in-depth in the hopes it becomes a source for my readers to discover both new and old songs that are different, obscure, and noteworthy and appreciate the artists who make them.

Anyway, I've got TONS of good stuff for y'all today to get you in the mood so let's get to it...

First up, you know it.. The 2 CHAINZ Song of the Day. This song is brand spankin' new and won't be officially released until September 16th. It's called "Talk Dirty" by Jason Derulo featuring 2 CHAINZ!


Also, it's time for today's installment of Twerkathon OH-13... Yesterday in my post Happy Thursday Theme Songs YaY! I highlighted a crucial issue that needs to be brought out of the closet and into the light... Twerking Addiction. 

Ask yourself these questions... Do you dry hump everything and everyone around you? Do you suffer from lower back pain due to constant arching? Are there footprints on every wall of your home? If the answers to those questions are "Yes" then you may have a problem with twerking.

I found this video showing just how detrimental twerkaholism can be to yourself and your loved ones. Remember, it's a serious disease and there is no cure. (Side note: Totally want that Ratchet beanie so make it happen please and thank you!)...


You probably know what song is coming next...


And this classic twerking anthem by Uncle Luke because Miami Bass is the super shit. Don't stop get it get it...


Also, here is another video with a twerking tutorial. This one is for the fellas because, yes, you too can learn how to twerk...


And thanks to this iSekC dude and his video I discovered my new super jam of the century by Kstylis called Booty Me Down...


I also discovered this gem yesterday by DIPLO featuring Nicky Da B and it is off the freaking chain... 


For those of you who don't know about DIPLO he is an American DJ and producer named Wesley Pentz originally from Mississippi. He is the man behind that disgustingly sick, wicked, AMAZING curtain we call MAJOR LAZER. Now y'all know from my post back in June called OH MAH GOD! I Fucking Love Major Lazer! that I fucking LOVE me some Major Lazer. 

His music is super crucial and he's also ridiculously hot... like I mean RIDICULOUSLY HOT...

Ummmm yeah, for real, I would definitely be a raging CSW for that and turn every wall in my house into a twerk wall. DIPLO if you're out there somewhere reading this and you're single, holler at your girl. 

Here is another track I'm diggin on by DIPLO and Dillon Francis featuring Maluca called Que Que...


And finally, this song called Set It Off by DIPLO featuring Laserdisk Party Sex is proper too... WARNING: The video is for mature audiences only and should not be viewed at work, around children, the elderly or those with high blood pressure as it may cause heart attack or stroke.


BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment