Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fun with Neil the Losery Stalker!

So judging by the overwhelming response to yesterday's post Who the F Dares to Troll Miss Slik? it would seem everybody in the world pretty much thinks Neil is as much of a hysterically entertaining, giant toolbag as I do. Let's keep going because he just can't seem to contain himself...

As it turns out, a slight retraction may be in order. Neil is no longer a meth addict. He quit doing meth several years ago... just not in time to keep the drugs from warping his brain. He's gone fucking batz-maru permanently... which is quite sad when you think about it. Kids, please don't do drugs. You don't want to end up like Neil.

But apparently Neil is still clinging to his drugged out meth head days because the pics on his profile are from way back then. He's nothing but a shadow of his former self... in fact, it looks like he ate his former self... along with all the fried chicken and Doritos and cake in the state of Virginia. 

Here are a couple pics courtesy of Jake from HOR that are disturbing to say the least...




Not only that, but it turns out he's no longer welcome at Transit in Fairfax because he creeped everyone there out so much they had to repeatedly remove him from the premises... which could not have been easy considering his sheer size. Seems every person in Northern Virginia actually has a story about why they hate Neil and did not hold back from telling me. I felt like I should've been taking notes.

We all had a good laugh last night at Neil's expense when he discovered my blog post. He tagged me asking that I take down my post while making weak threats to blast me on his radio show nobody listens to... Cause yeah, threatening me in any way is what will make me do exactly what you want like I'm soooo scared of you and your wack show. Makes Leslie Chow jacking off dice rolling hand gestures...


Neil is known for having multiple Facebook accounts. Turns out he had friended me on at least 2 of them.. and then blocked me... and then unblocked me...


Yeah, actually turns out I do know Neil by the way... For any of you who don't know how people know who I am in the DC rave scene, I got my start working as a doorgirl for District Junglist League while I was trying to be an MC back in the day. I'm an awesome singer. But, honestly, I was a terrible MC.. not because I can't flow.. but more because I had the worst stage fright and could not freestyle for shit... I was an excellent doorgirl though at 17 which I thought was awesome because I wasn't even old enough to be there... and I was the only reason anybody ever paid that $5 cover at Sunday Night Sessions.

After Ackshun and I had our first falling out for reasons I'm sure would not surprise anybody, I went to work at Buzz selling CD's for the Syndicate and then John Tab in exchange for VIP bands because I was still trying to be a vocalist for DnB tracks, which you need to meet people who produce DnB in order to do. Obviously, nothing much came of that either. However, turns out I was an excellent CD seller. It's how I became John Tab's Gal Friday/Intern and also Head of Vending for Buzzlife.


I used to help John with Alias and also the Rubik room at Buzz once they bumped us upstairs prior to the coup d'etat where I, then John, were ousted by people who I guess believed the rumors that the private meetings between John, Scott, and I to discuss sales totals and merchandise were really some conspiracy theory discussion of how I was being groomed to take over being in charge of Buzzlife. The most I ever was aware of was John was training me to help him out and oversee some things for him when he couldn't be there. However, had the rumors been true, I'm pretty sure Buzzlife would still be a real thing and not what it is today. Just a sidenote and bygones I'm obviously still a little bitter about.


Anyway, Neil used to come up to Alias and creep everybody out there too. I really was always nice to him and probably the only person who ever talked to him instead of treating him like just some stupid loser... Apparently, this is the thanks I get.



Who is Viki? I think you mean Niki and why are you coming to my work Neil?



A lot of people list their place(s) of employment on their private profiles. It's not an invitation for stalking. I definitely never invited him to come to my work.


I know a lot of people on that list. Not sure where it came from.


Neil really seems to think he's sticking it to Jake doesn't he?!


Again, who is this Viki person? My name is NIKI and has been since birth thanks to my parents. The story of why is in my About Me section. For real, I don't think I'll be shooting Neil today. I think I'd need an elephant gun or harpoon to take down an animal of that size anyway. But I really could beat him up assuming my fists and feet do not get stuck in his many fat rolls... or I could just simply outrun him. I also seriously will call the cops and file a restraining order if Neil shows up here though. 

Neil blocked me right after that so Jake was kind enough to send me screenshots of the stuff I missed.... 





Jake's last comment about him always being property of HOR is my favorite part of this thing. So glad he saved it for me so I could read it. Thanks Jake!

Stay tuned for Part 2 because there is more fun from today already... Neil is seriously spewing his crap out faster than I can post it up on the internet for everyone's amusement.


No comments:

Post a Comment