Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Twerked Out Tuesday Theme Songs!

Happy Tuesday My People! Pressed for time today so let's get in a quickie shall we?

First up, you know it! 2 CHAINZ Song of the Day! This is another one off the new album B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time. It's actually a bonus track called Employee of the Month...


Next, some twerking videos I think are awesome by the same chick whose video I showed in a post a few weeks ago Happy Throwdowns and Throwbacks Thoroughly Twerked Out Thursday Theme Songs! with the chick twerking at Walmart...

She's twerking at the library with subtitles...


And Disney World will NEVER be the same...


Next, I can't believe I'm about to say this... But I like this song. It's called 23 by your girl the Twerking Trainwreck herself, Miley Cyrus, featuring Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa...


OK, now to watch people who know what they're doing... I played this song several weeks ago when we first started Twerkathon OH-13 in my post Happy HumP Day Theme Songs: 2 CHAINZ, Twerkathon OH-13, and More Fresh DnB  but today I found the video for it...

 

Also found this song I'm diggin... Never heard a dude say he'd Yike in it.. But I'm pretty sure I can guess what it means...


If you're a fan of The Wobble then here is another song by V.I.C. that's pretty hot called Twerk It... Sort of reminds me of the original version of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory with the words running across the screen as the Oompa Loompas sang.... What do you get when you shake your booty? Hopefully you don't look wack like Miley... I don't like the look of it.


Practice in front of that mirror girl! BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment