Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Super Freak Friday the 13th Theme Songs.. 2 CHAINZ, Twerkathon OH-13, and Mad Trap Music!

Happy Friday the 13th My People! I don't know about you but I'm never phased or superstitious about Fridays that fall on the 13th because they tend to be lucky days for me. For real, it would take a lot for today to be worse than yesterday anyway... but we'll get into that later. Now time for theme songs..

So, I had a birthday about a week ago. I turned the dreaded dirty 30. I meant to do a post that day but I was way too depressed and also way too busy to write anything. Plus I've been dealing with some mad crazy drama drama drama which we will also get into later.

Anyway, to celebrate my belated birthday here is the 2 CHAINZ Song of the Day with Kanye West called Birthday Song... When I die bury me inside the jewelry store. All I want for my birthday is a well-endowed man who isn't a walking douchebag.  


And OH SCHNAP! Just cause I can... BONUS 2 CHAINZ Song of the Day! The new album B.O.A.T.S II: Me Time dropped on Tuesday, 9/10/13, so now all the tracks on it have hit the streets... and by streets I mean interwebz... and by interwebz I mean YouTube. Anyway, I've been DYING to hear this one song called Mainstream Ratchet and finally did this morning. I gotta say that I was disappointed. I don't like the beat for it at all. 2 CHAINZ where ever you are will you please let me remix this song and make it better?!?! I refuse to let it be wack. Here, you can listen to it for yourself and see what I'm talking about...


Next, it's time for today's installment of Twerkathon OH-13... I found this tutorial for all my Booty Bounce Beginners that I think is extremely helpful. This chick is Keaira LaShae and her dance series is pretty good if you're trying to learn not only how to twerk, wind up, body roll.. even dance in a club in a dress.


Here I got you yo.. Cause I just realized some of you might be going out tonight trying to dance in dresses and doing it improperly...


Now time to practice in front of that mirror gurrrrrlllll... Also in celebration of my belated birthday ya know I gotta get in some Uncle Luke...


Also some Kstylis...


Next I've been getting into more EDM based Trap pretty heavily lately. I actually opened my set at Transit with the other night and apparently people were really diggin it. Real quick shoutout to the Give Crew. Thanks again for having me through to play guys! It was good times and I can't wait to do it again!

Anyway, if you don't know much about Trap then you're living under a rock because it's EVERYWHERE right now. If you're a DJ then it's advisable to learn how to play it or you will cease to be relevant to a rack of kids. Here are some of the tracks I'm feelin at the moment to help you get acquainted...

This one is by Baauer's Remix of Rollup by Flosstradamus...


Also still kicking myself because I totally should've played Harlem Shake. Freaking LOVE this song... Totally lied in my post OH MAH GOD! I Fucking LOVE Major Lazer!!! because Harlem Shake is still totally my ringtone.


Also really diggin on some Bro Safari... This one is good. It's called Burn the Block...


And this one called The Drop...


Plus this RL Grime Salva of Mercy...


And this one too...


And finally this Flosstradamus remix of Major Lazer's remix of Original Don which I'm like 99.9% is a remix of a sample from an Old School UK Hardcore Breaks track from way back in the day...


BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment