Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy HumP Day Theme Songs From the Violent Femmes

I've been gone for a minute, I know... Been dealing with this endlessly frustrating experience of insanity, awesomeness, and disappointment I call my life. Anyway, today's theme songs are all about the Violent Femmes. Why? Because I can.

I love the Violent Femmes. I always wonder if they break their guitar strings at the end of every song because it sounds like it. I saw them years ago at HFStival and they are amazing live. If you ever get the chance to see them I highly recommend it.

This song explains about where I'm at today...

This one is also a favorite of mine that I frequently dance around my apartment to...



And finally, this song is actually the first one I ever heard by Violent Femmes a long, long time ago and it is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment